Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Help Japan Earthquake and Tsunami Victims by Joining My Facebook Page!


In the wake of the devastation in Japan, I have decided that I want to stand up and support people who have lost their homes, their worldly possessions and maybe even their loved ones in this tragedy.

I will be donating a potentially very large portion of my profits (up to 70%) from supplement sales between now and March 31st, 2011 to the Red Cross relief efforts. That’s a little over 2 weeks to make a big difference! Please spread the word so we can maximize this donation opportunity!


Here is how it works.
  • No matter what, I will donate a minimum 10% of supplement profits
  • If I get at least 300 fans on my Facebook page by March 31st, I will donate 30% of supplement profits as explained above
  • If I get at least 1000 fans, I will to donate 50%
  • If I get 10,000 fans, I will donate 70%.
If you would like to order supplements, make a list of items you would like from Emersonecologics.com. You can have anything noted as available to the public. If you are a client of mine, I can get you anything I have previously ordered for you as well. Send that list to me at kate@denvermnt.com. Include your shipping address and your phone number and I will call you for a credit card number within 24 hours.
You may pick up your order from my office or elect to get it shipped to your doorstep. If you order over 70 dollars worth of supplements, I will even waive the shipping charges!
Because this is a promotion, all items are nonrefundable and nonreturnable. I can ship anywhere in the continental U.S. and to Hawaii. Sales tax will apply in Colorado as determined by law.

If you don't know me personally and have doubts about the legitimacy of this offer:  My business Vitality Through Nutrition is legitimate and you can find my registration with the Colorado State Secretary of State.  I am also a Broomfield Chamber of Commerce Member. I have also registered this with my local Red Cross who can verify this information. 
Thank you for your support! Please spread the word!
Kate Pfeiffer, MNT
Fine print from the American Red Cross: Vitality Through Nutrition, LLC is helping people the victims of countless crises, like the Japanese earthquake and Pacific Tsunami Relief , around the world each year by donating minimum 10% for every vitamin supplement sold to the American Red Cross International Response Fund until March 31st, 2011. The American Red Cross name and emblem are used with its permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement, express or implied, of any product, service, company, opinion or political position.
For more information about the American Red Cross, please visit www.redcross.org





No comments:

Post a Comment