Thursday, January 13, 2011

Welcome to my new blog!

Natural health being my passion, I often have ideas I'd like to toss around but have no place to do it. So this is my little experiment to share my thoughts with you all while giving you a chance to chime in. Besides, it appears I might be the last person on Earth who doesn't have a blog yet.

While I'm a nutritionist by profession, I won't shy away from discussing other health related issues not strictly in the nutrition realm. I aim to keep my posts respectful but my passion might shine through here or there... If you know me, you know just what I mean.

None of my posts are intended to diagnose or treat anyone's health issues - that should be left to a qualified health care professional who is very familiar with your own specific situation. 

And, of course, please feel free to share this blog with friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment